To begin with, Visionary is a music icon created by the luxury fashion house, VectrixAndCo and played by their creative director Sir Harrison III. The idea behind the character is to create songs exclusive to the brand. In respect to the next project, the brand is working on named Frequencies, Visionary is set to release the maiden song off the playlist for the brand. The song, “Ride or Die” is set to be released on the 14th of February 2018 (Ride or Die) day, which also happens to be Valentine’s Day, the day of love. In respect to this the brand is throwing a challenge to couples that feel they have a Ride or Die partner. All the challenge requires is that the couples upload their pictures and follow the steps below:
1. FOLLOW @VECTRIXANDCO AND @VISIONARYVC ON INSTAGRAM AND TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THE RIDE OR DIE SONG COVER ART
2. MAKE A SLIDE (3 PICTURES IN TOTAL). WITH THE COVER ART BEING THE FIRST PICTURE
3. ADD A PICTURE OF YOUR RIDE OR DIE TO THE SLIDE THE RIDE OR DIE(ROD) COULD BE YOUR SPOUSE, BEST FRIEND, FAMILY RELATION ETC.
4. ADD A PICTURE TAKEN TOGETHER WITH YOUR ROD AS THE LAST PICTURE BEFORE YOU POST THE PICTURE, INTRODUCE YOUR ROD IN THE CAPTION AND TELL US WHY HE/SHE IS YOUR RIDE OR DIE.
5. DONT FORGET TO TAG @VECTRIXANDCO AND @VISIONARYVC IN YOUR POST. CHALLENGE RUNS FROM 1ST FEBRUARY, 2018 TO 12TH FEBRUARY, 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY*
On the 14th of February, VectrixAndCo would give the selected couple a memory to behold for the rest of their lives.
The song would be exclusively released to SteezeHub.com